Dental Faculty of KazNMU


In the distant 1930 in the educational steppe of Kazakhstan the first medical institute was opened, the graduate of the Imperial Military Medical Academy Sanzhar Jafarovich Asfendiyarov was appointed the director of the institute, whose name is now honorably worn by the university.
The history of the foundation and development of the faculty starts from the date of signing the order No. 245 of 28.06.1959 (on the opening of the stomatological faculty) by the Minister of Health of the Kazakh SSR, prof. Karynbayev Sibugatulla Ryskalievich.
Since that day, from the day of opening of the stomatological faculty, the starting point for higher dental education of the republic takes.